- Vitamin D3 helps to achieve strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B1, B5, B6, B12 are essential for brain functions.
- Vitamin B1 helps increase metabolism.
Feeding Guide (Daily)
Use as a treat or training aid. Dog treats should not constitute more than 5% of a dog's daily diet. Make sure your dog gets plenty of fresh water daily. In addition to a nutritionally balanced diet, daily exercise is important for all dogs.
Senior dogs have different feeding needs based on weight and age. If in doubt ask your veterinarian what's best for your dog. We do not recommend feeding to cats.
Easy to store, easy to use : keep in dry place away from sunlight at temperature below 30°c Please Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place once opened to ensure freshness. For puppies and smaller breeds of dog, please feed them in small pieces. Always provide water with JerHigh dog snack.
- Small Dogs (1-5 kg) 1-2 Treat / time (one-piece weight 4-5g).
- Medium Dogs (5-10 kg) 2-3 Treats / time (one-piece weight 4-5g).
- Large Dogs (10-20 kg) 3-5 Treats / time (one-piece weight 4-5
Chicken meat, Tapioca starch, Water, Skim Milk powder, Glycerine, Sugar, Salt, Stabilizer, Milk Flavor, Vitamin E, Colorant, Preservative.