- Protein helps to develop muscles and repair tissues.
- Vitamin D3 helps to achieve strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin B1, B5, B6, B12 are essential for brain functions.
- Vitamin B1 helps increase metabolism.
Feeding Guide (Daily)
Use as a treat or training aid. Dog treats should not constitute more than 5% of a dog's daily diet. Make sure your dog gets plenty of fresh water daily. In addition to a nutritionally balanced diet, daily exercise is important for all dogs.
Senior dogs have different feeding needs based on weight and age. If in doubt ask your veterinarian what's best for your dog. We do not recommend feeding to cats.
- Small Dogs (1-5 kg) 1-2 pcs. / time (one-piece weight 4-5g).
- Medium Dogs (5-10 kg) 2-3 pcs. / time (one-piece weight 4-5g).
- Large Dogs (10-20 kg) 3-5 pcs. / time (one-piece weight 4-5g).
Jerhigh does not require refrigeration It's easy to carry, easy to serve, pleasant aroma and fresh. It's convenient and attractive for you.
Chicken meat, Wheat Flour, Glycerine, Water, Sugar, Stabilizer, Salt, Meat Flavour, Smoke Flavour, Preservative, Vitamin E, Colorant.